Best Hand Made in Barcelona - Old City: El Gòtic
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barcelona team
If you want to see some inspiring ideas and witness some great individualised creativity, just amble on through the streets of Barcelona. Particularly in the districts of Grácia and El Born, you can find some remarkable local businesses.
They design and make an array of items including; leather jackets, belts and other compliments, bags and hats, unique fashion jewellery and even handmade soap! Imagine great, little shops filled with various handmade candles and ornaments which take inspiration from the surrounding Barcelona. Very tasteful, rarely tacky.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona