My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 24-Hour Vespa Rental and Tour with GPS37 Reviews
Discover Barcelona by Vespa! Design your own route, or follow the 4 routes of our GPS and enjoy the city on your own. Follow our suggestions and you will live Barcelona like a local!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Explore Barcelona like a local from the seat of a Vespa moped
- Follow a pre-arranged route on your GPS device, or customize your own tour
- Discover 5 miles of beaches along the Mediterranean coast
- See the fairytale architecture of Antoni Gaudí and his Modernisme contemporaries
- Go to the monuments and buildings built for the 1992 Olympic Games
DescriptionDiscover Barcelona by Vespa. Departing from our shop, next to Sagrada Familia, you will be free to go wherever you like. Tibidabo mountain, Montjuic hill, all the seafront, and much more. With a Vespa the city is yours! Use an easy function Tom Tom GPS to plan your excursion and enjoy the city in a unique and original way. GPS Pre-programmed Tours: Olympic Tour The year 1992 was an important and decisive one for Barcelona. The city opened its horizons and commanded the attention of the whole world. From this moment onwards the city changed its appearance, transforming at the speed of light. Streets, colors, beaches, services - all are still changing in Barcelona, and the tourist becomes the architect. Let this tour enchant you with the views, monuments, and quarters of the city. Above all, you will bask in the contrast between the old city and its modernism. Gaudí Tour This tour is dedicated to the artist from Barcelona who has made this city unique and special. Gaudí is rightfully famous for the incredible harmony displayed in architecture that often features rounded shapes and colored mosaics. Don’t waste time: let’s go! This is an artistic tour that will demonstrate the playful aspects of life and creativity. Beach Tour If the sea and its horizon are an inspiration to you, then let our brightly colored Vespa guide you through 8 kilometers of beaches, green spaces and futuristic places. You will realise that no other city is as multi-faceted as Barcelona! Tibidabo Tour Adrenalinic tour, with almost 25 km of curves! It takes you from one side of the Barcelona mountain to the other. Going up through the popular neighborhood of Carmelo to the exclusive neighborhood of Pedralbes, each curve is a postcard of the city! Don't forget that previous experience driving a scooter or motorcycle is requested and a valid driving license in Europe or international DL if not European. A deposit of EUR 400 by Credit Card for each rented Vespa is required.
IncludesVespa rental GPS navigator Helmets Lock Basic insurance 1 full tank of gas
- Important: An International Driver's Licence is required to be able to take part in this tour
- The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people
- Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part
- Please note that there is a required security deposit of 400 EUR per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour