My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Caribe Aquatic Park Full-Day Ticket with Transfer40 Reviews
Cool off in the inviting waters of the Caribe Aquatic Park at PortAventura on a 12-hour tour from Barcelona. Raft down waterslides, walk among more than 4,300 tropical plants, take the kids to meet “Sesame Street” characters and much more.
- Experience adrenaline thrills on Caribe's 16 waterslides and attractions
- Launch yourself off Europe's highest free fall waterslide
- Relax on water beds and loungers
- Practice your rafting skills
- Join Sesame Street characters on a pirate galleon
DescriptionEnjoy the thrills of the Caribe Aquatic Park at PortAventura, with round-trip transfers from Barcelona by air-conditioned coach. Practice rafting, go down trepid slides or relax on a lounger, indulging you with a mixture of the sound of the waves that reach the sand and the tasty reggae rhythm that runs through every corner of this amazing water park. With more than 50,000 square meters, see more than 4,300 tropical plants that are all carefully looked after to the smallest detail. Attractions, water slides and pools for every taste and age are available, but King Khajuna, Europe’s highest free fall water slide, is only for the brave. A fantastic combination between excitement and relaxation with a single objective: the whole family will experience a unique Caribbean adventure. Around 6:30 P.M. meet your guide again to go back to Barcelona office, please bear in mind that July and August we will be departing around 7:30 P.M. because the aquatic park remains open longer.
IncludesTransfers by air-conditioned coach Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park
- Timetable: Departure from Barcelona at 9:00 AM and arrive at Caribe Aquatic Park at 10:30 AM Return from Caribe Aquatic Park at 6:30 PM and arrive to Barcelona at 8:00 PM In July and August depart at 7:30 PM and arrive to Barcelona at 9:00 PM