My Guide Website?
Barcelona Montjuic Three-Hour Bike Tour20 Reviews
Take in the scenic views of Barcelona from beautiful mountain Montjuic on this guided bike tour. This relaxing ride is the perfect way to experience Catalan culture and architecture. Ready, set, ride.
- Get a unique perspective of Barcelona on this guided bike tour
- Home of the 1929 Universal Exhibition, the Raval neighbourhood awaits you with the Columbus Monument
- The Olympic ring, Palau Sant Jordi, and the Olympic Stadium can be seen on the way up
- The Magic fountain will delight you with its stunning displays
- Experience amazing views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea
- Relax as the guide takes you on a safe, fun route
DescriptionBarcelona by bike is the perfect way to see a lot of the Catalan city in a short period of time. This guided bike tour is a refreshing ride up Montjuic offering spectacular views and historic monuments. Discover the magic of the Spanish hills on this fun-filled ride. Begin the day by the port and take in the refreshing ocean air. Home of the universal exhibition of 1929, the Raval neighbourhood awaits you next with its palaces and the Magic fountain. Lights and water create a breathtaking display. Another highlight of the neighbourhood is the Columbus Monument, remembering the man who discovered America. As the ride continues, you’ll come to Plaza de Espana. One of Barcelona’s biggest squares, it features the Venetian Towers and statues by Miquel Blay. Travelling up Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina you’ll view beautiful Spanish architecture, both classic and modern. As you climb higher up the hill, the Olympic ring, Palau Sant Jordi and the Olympic Stadium will come into view. You’ll have a chance to rest at the Joan Miro foundation, a museum of modern art, before going down to the Miramar, a beautiful viewpoint where you will have breathtaking views of the whole city and Mediterranean Sea. To conclude this spectacular tour you will ride through Port Vell, an old fisherman’s neighborhood, that had become one of the city’s most popular and trendy areas. Our friendly guide takes care of everything. All you need to do is start pedaling when he says ‘vamos’. The tour is fully organized and designed for your enjoyment. You can look forward to simple routes without traffic, a safe, beautiful journey every time.
IncludesRent of the bicycle Tour Guide Drink Helmets Child-seats if desired
- Tours daily at 11am, 4pm, except on December 25-26 and January 1
- Tours leave in any weather, rain jackets are supplied
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the Tour
- Please note that we need a minimum of 4 people in order to run the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now