My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Private Guided Segway Tour of Gaudi's Barcelona22 Reviews
See the fantastical architecture of Antoni Gaudi from a self-balancing Segway on a private tour of Barcelona. Discover the skyscrapers of the modern age, the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and the boulevards of L’Eixample along the way.
- Glide down the narrow streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter by Segway
- See the fantastical architecture of the Modernisme movement in L'Eixample
- Discover the green oasis of Parc de la Ciutadella
- Marvel at the soaring towers of the unfinished Sagrada Familia
- Learn how Barcelona is changing in the 21st century
DescriptionExplore the extraordinary architecture of Barcelona on an eco-friendly Segway and discover the fantastical creations of Antoni Gaudi and his Modernisme contemporaries. Meet your guide in the old Gothic Quarter for some basic Segway training to ensure that you feel comfortable on the electric 2-wheel vehicle before you set off. Then, learn about the Roman wall of Barcelona, built in the 4th-century when the city was known as “Barcino.” Step up and roll out in the direction of the inspiring Park of the Citadel, where you'll discover some of the already impressive first works of Gaudi. Get acquainted with the golden ages of Barcelona in which Gaudi took part, as you roll uptown to the luxurious Passeig de Grácia. Take your time to enjoy the intricate design of Gaudi's unfinished masterwork. Then, make your way to the grandiose La Sagrada Família, one of the most visited buildings in Spain. Segway down to the Arc de Triomf, built for the 1888 World Expo. Enjoy the ride, smoothly gliding through spacious avenues with bicycle lanes and refreshing parks.
IncludesSegway driving lesson and test drive Guide Helmets Raincoats
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. Underage can instead join a tour on e-bikes (Xiaomi), we have several. Sorry, but the minimum age for Segway riding was set by the Barcelona City Council
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included