My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Segway Tour & Sailing Experience2 Reviews
Combine your love of sightseeing and sailing with a tour that provides both! Enjoy a unique Segway tour through the vibrant city of Barcelona before boarding a relaxing sail yacht and enjoying a bite to eat whilst taking in your picturesque surroundings.
- Enjoy two activities in one day
- Discover the culture and the skyline of Barcelona
- Relax under the guidance of your professional skipper and guide
- Savour tasty food and beverages on-board
DescriptionEnjoy the very best of Barcelona with this totally unique tour that allows you to see it by Segway and Sail yacht! Start your Barcelona adventure with your Segway tour. You will have the chance to cruise for 2-hours through Barcelona, from the W Hotel to the Colombus monument! Whilst on your way, you can follow the picturesque, sandy-beaches to discover the Gothic Quarter. Continue on your tour through Ciutadella Park towards the Arc de Triomphe, the Zoo and finish at the exclusive Port Vell. Once you arrive at the Port your skipper will be there to meet and greet you. You will have the opportunity to sail on a 12 meter yacht for 1.5-hours. Whilst sailing, you will be treated to some snacks (olives, cheese, salami and crackers) and drinks (wine, beer, sangria and soft drinks) - all of which are included in your tour package. Finish your day of adventure back at Port Vell where your friendly skipper will drop you off.
IncludesProfessional guide Professional skipper Cask with segway
- Children less than 18-years old have to be accompanied by an adult
- Alcoholic spirits are not permitted on-board
- Participants must weigh over 35 kg and notmore than 110 kg
- Riding the Segway is prohibited for pregnant and individuals under the influence of alcohol
- Sailing tours are always operated by professional skippers
- It is solely the decision of the skipper to evaluate sea and weather conditions and cancel the tour if necessary