My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour
Take a walk through the gorgeous Mediterranean city of Barcelona with a self-guided audio tour. Go on a historic walk and see sights such as the Guell Palace and the bustling La Boqueria Market.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a self-guided walking tour
- Explore Barcelona with a fully narrated tour at your own speed
- See the impressive Columbus Monument which overlooks the whole of central Barcelona
- Wander through side streets and small markets with authentic Spanish cuisine
- Learn about the history of the city from industrial revolution to the Spanish Civil War
DescriptionExplore Barcelona's beauty at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Discover this beautiful and romantic city while listening to its interesting history and local stories from the audioguide. Just download the MP3 and detailed map, and learn as you go. First, download a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Begin the tour by walking towards the first location and relax in the gorgeous Mediterranean city. As you walk around Barcelona, you will be pointed to learn about its diverse history from the industrial revolution to its involvement in the Spanish Civil War. Visit the bustline La Boqueria Market, the impressive Old Royal Palace, and take the chance to do a little shopping. Find the Columbus Monument, the Old Shipyards, Guell Palace, Barcelona Cathedral, and Placa de St Felip Neri. Vear off onto side streets and find small markets off La Rambla. Opt to buy some of the best culinary dishes in Spain here and add the option to see the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia.
IncludesAudio guide and map Walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for these tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only