Welcome to Barcelona: Private Tour with a Local70 Reviews
Get a welcome to Barcelona from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Barcelona through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionMake travel as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Barcelona from a local eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. Meet at your accommodation and get familiar with the neighborhood as you learn insider tips such as the best places to buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Alternatively, arrange to meet at a central landmark or intersection to start your walking tour. Hear about the top things to see and do, customized to your interests. Feel more comfortable navigating the city confident that you have all the information you need by the end of the tour.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (it is a walking tour and car transportation is not included unless requested)
- • Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- During the walking tour, you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking if you would like a private car included in your tour • Please wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now