My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 3-Hour Segway Sightseeing Tour91 Reviews
See the main sights of Barcelona by Segway on a 3-hour sightseeing tour, and discover modern parts of the city and eccentric hi-tech buildings and skyscrapers. Ride along the coast path, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and more.
- See the old and new parts of Barcelona by Segway
- Ride past the exotic plants of Parc de la Ciutadella
- Go to the ornate Arc de Triomf
- Enjoy a panoramic coastal view from the W Hotel
- Explore the former fishing village of Barceloneta
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 3-hour tour of old and new neighborhoods, including the former fishermen’s enclave of Barceloneta. Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding to the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), known for its 4th-century Roman Wall. Along the way, learn how the 1992 Olympic Games dramatically changed the city, including its connection to the sea. Marvel at the urban art of Sant Sebastià beach, and see street performers entertain the crowds. Admire the yachts and sail boats of the Old Port (Port Vell). Pass through the former fishing village of Barceloneta, and learn the dramatic history of the Catalan people and their struggle for independence along the way. Pause at the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel for a panoramic view of Barcelona’s coastline. Continue to Port Olimpic, site of the Olympic Games and now a hip night spot of seafood restaurants and nightclubs. Reflect in the tranquil gardens and open-air spaces of the Olympic Village, before riding to the Arc de Triomf, built as the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exhibition. End in Parc de la Ciutadella, and hear how vast areas of La Ribera were demolished to create the city’s only green space for decades.
IncludesSegway training before the tour Photo service Headgear Raincoat (if needed) Bottle of water
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. Underage can instead join a tour on e-bikes Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge The number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide Tips are not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€69.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today