My Guide Website?
Barcelona: El Born/Gothic Quarter Wine and Tapas Bar Tour397 Reviews
Stroll through the charming streets of the Gothic Quarter and El Born on a wine and tapas tour. Learn more about the area, taste exquisite wines in top local tapas bars, and try gourmet food products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover local culinary traditions on a tour of El Born and the Gothic Quarter
- Taste gourmet tapas and exquisite wines at 4 stops along the way
- Learn more about the rich history and hidden gems of the area
- Eat, converse and drink whilst exploring the oldest part of the city
- Choose to attend a traditional flamenco show after the tour
DescriptionExperience Catalonian and Spanish culinary traditions with a guided stroll through the streets of Barcelona’s El Born district and Gothic Quarter. Gain an in-depth local culture and gastronomy with a visit to 4 local tapas bars with tastings and wine included. Meet your guide and walk through the buzzing and historic streets of El Born and the Gothic Quarter. Learn about the history of these areas as you chat with your guide. and discover a variety of hidden curiosities away from the usual tourist hotspots. Your guide will escort you to some of the top tapas bars in the area, popular with the locals. Taste delicious doofs such as Iberian ham, various kinds of cheese from around Spain, the spicy patatas brava, octopus, and other tasty tapas accompanied by local wine. Visit 4 different tapas bars, passing by beautiful buildings and vibrant streets en route. Optionally, you can also choose to attend a flamenco show after the tour has concluded.
IncludesTapas and wine walking tour Live guide 9 tapas tastings Visits to 4 tapas bar 4 glasses of wine
- There will be 9 tastings on the tour, equivalent to a full meal