My Guide Website?
Barcelona Highlights Half Day Small Group Tour3 Reviews
Discover Barcelona's most important sights on this half day tour. Skip the line at Sagrada Familia, visit Montjüic, enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter, see our famous Modernist buildings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover beautiful panoramic views of Barcelona from Montjüic hill
- Drive through the Eixample, Barcelona’s modernist centre and take part in a walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy Skip the Line entrance to the iconic Sagráda Familia
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Benefit from personalised attention of professional guide
DescriptionBegin your tour with a drive to the famous hill of Montjuïc, site of the 1992 Olympic games and home to excellent views over the city. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum (MNAC), make your way down to Plaça Espanya and past the Modernist buildings of the Eixample area. Next you will drive to the iconic Sagráda Familia, journeying up Passeig de Gracia – home to famous designer stores, and the setting for two of Barcelona’s most talked about Gaudí buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. At the Sagrada familia you will be able to skip the queues thanks to our Fast Track entry tickets. Then head to the oldest part of Barcelona: the Barrio Gótico, which until the mid-19th century, was still surrounded by the medieval walls. Enjoy a stroll through the narrow, winding streets of mediaeval Barcelona. Visit the Jewish Quarter, the Royal palace, and the original 2,000-year-old Roman Temple as you stroll through historic Barcelona. Your morning tour will finish in the Born district, near to the Santa Maria del mar church.
IncludesPre reservation for the Skip the Line Tickets to Sagrada Family. Tickets must be paid for on day of tour. Professional English-speaking guide Transport in Air Conditioned minibus
- Important Information: Please remember that although we have made a pre reservation for you at the Sagrada Familia for a Skip the Line entrance, the actual ticket must be paid for in the office before the start of the tour. We thank you in advance.