Barcelona: Private 5 Neighborhoods Tour by Electric Bike2 Reviews
Discover the most emblematic neighborhoods of Barcelona on a 4-hour tour by electric bike. Cycle through districts such as Gràcia and Barceloneta. Contrast the medieval architecture of Barri Gòtic with the Modernisme masterpieces of L’Eixample.
- Explore the most characteristic neighborhoods of Barcelona by e-bike
- Travel back to the Middle Ages in the Gothic Quarter
- Cycle down to the former fishing village of Barceloneta
- Experience the local ambiance of Gràcia
- Glide along the picturesque Rambla del Raval
- See the whimsical Modernisme architecture of L'Eixample
DescriptionExplore different districts of Barcelona by electric bike on a half-day 5 neighborhoods tour. Meet your guide by the fountains in Plaça Reial in the Gothic Quarter, and travel back to the Middle Ages. Cycle narrow streets and picturesque squares, and then enter the 19th-century extension of L’Eixample. Travel up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia. See the tree-lined Rambla del Raval as you explore the most atmospheric streets of one of Barcelona’s most bohemian quarters. Journey down to the former fishing village of Barceloneta, and experience the very local ambience of Gràcia. The electric bikes will let you cover much longer distances than normal bikes, as well as go up mountains like Montjuïc with relative ease.
IncludesLocal guide Electric bike rental Tips and personal expenses
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old, or at least 5 feet tall
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability