My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Tapas Walking Tour & Flamenco Show5 Reviews
This exciting 3-hour evening experience includes a stroll around Eixample to sample authentic Catalan tapas such as ‘pa amb tomàquet,’ and visit to a ham delicatessen in Born. Finish your evening with a 45-minute authentic flamenco show!
- Enjoy a 3-hour evening Barcelona tapas and flamenco tour
- Visit places where the locals eat and shop: a tapas bar in Eixample and a ham shop in Born
- Sample Catalan classics like pa amb tomàquet, Manchego cheese and locally cured serrano ham
- Walk past Barcelona Cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
DescriptionVisit a Modernist-style tapas bar in the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample neighborhood, and then finish the night in an emblematic flamenco bar in the heart of the Gothic Quarter in famous Plaça Reial. This exciting 3-hour evening experience includes a stroll around Eixample to sample authentic Catalan tapas such as ‘pa amb tomàquet,’ and a visit to a ham delicatessen in Born. Finish your evening with a 45-minute authentic flamenco show featuring some of the genre's newest rising stars performing this dance to traditional Spanish music!
IncludesLocal guide Tapas selection and 1 drink at the tapas bar Selection of ham and 1 drink in the ham shop Glasses of cava and sangria, plus gourmet tapas Flamenco show Gratuities (optional) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum drinking age is 18; ID may be required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now