My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Full-Day Montserrat & Wine Small Group Tour231 Reviews
Explore the Montserrat wine region on a day tour from Barcelona. Discover the National Park of Montserrat, enjoy delicious Catalan cuisine, and visit a boutique winery to try a chateau wine.
- Take a tour of a family-run winery, see its cellars, and sip on 3 premium wines
- Soak in the lush vegetation and limestone scenery of Montserrat National Park
- Walk along the 'magic mountain,' where nature, religion, history come together
- Learn about local legends and culture of Montserrat Sanctuary from your guide
- Feast on a multi-course lunch prepared from the local produce of the region
DescriptionExperience Montserrat on a full-day wine tour with lunch from Barcelona. Understand why Montserrat is so closely linked to the Catalan identity and also learn about the region's wines with tastings. On the way to Montserrat, your guide will introduce you to this 'magic mountain' where Mother Nature meets religion, history, and the identity of the Catalans. Enjoy the stunning landscape of the natural park. Take a guided tour which includes a short walk to the monastery where you can see spectacular views and get a true feel of the spirituality Montserrat has to offer. After Montserrat, head to a local, family-run winery, just a few minutes away from Montserrat, and one of the most important and beautiful wineries in the region. In a local restaurant, be served from an exquisite selected tasting menu featuring favorites of the region paired with wines produced organically from the vineyard. In the afternoon, your expert guide will take you to visit the cellar and through the vines for a walk. Learn how the wine is made and discover all its secrets. Then visit the winery, where its chateaux wines become older and wiser. Here you may sit, close your eyes, and enjoy the various wines offered, tasting the history, soil, climate, and everything else that makes this winery so special.
IncludesShared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus Professional English-speaking guide Montserrat's National Park and Sanctuary Multi-course meal Guided visit to a boutique winery Visit to the winery and vines Wine tasting (3 premium wines)
- • Please wear clothing suitable for the weather. Note that in winter time it may be cold. • Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible. • The local partner works with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries; due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€104.95Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today