My Guide Website?
Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Skip-the-line Tour66 Reviews
Explore the work of architect Antoni Gaudi on a skip-the-line tour of Parc Güell and the Sagrada Familia Basilica. Enjoy breathtaking views from the top of one of the Sagrada Familia's towers.
- Skip the long lines and enjoy a long walk around the unique Parc Güell
- Marvel at the towering vaults and rich ornamentation of La Sagrada Familia
- Learn about the life and work of Antoni Gaudi in the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Witness stunning views of Barcelona from atop the basilica towers
DescriptionVisit Park Güell and Sagrada Familia on a 4.5-hour guided tour. Skip the lines and enter the park by the large staircase dominated by a mosaic tile dragon. See how the park is arranged around a central square, bordered by a snaking bench, and underneath how the roof is supported by Doric columns, resembling trees. Continue to Sagrada Familia and discover one of Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. Marvel at the stunning interior, with vaults reaching 70 meters. Visit the museum, and see drawings, plaster models and photos on the development of the basilica. Afterwards, the guide will leave you at the tower elevator. Take the elevator up and enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona.
IncludesMonolingual guide Radio guide system Entrance fee and guided visit in Sagrada Familia Basilica & Museum Elevator access to the towers (only going up) Fast-track entrance and guided visit at Park Güell Transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
- The tour's 4.5-hour duration includes a visit to the towers and round-trip travel to the destination Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there may be a wait for access. Elevator operation is subject to cancelation depending on weather conditions or other major issues The tower visit will be without a guide. Leaving the tower may require walking down the stairs Children under 6 years, unaccompanied minors under 18 years, people with reduced mobility, and people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems are not permitted to visit the towers for safety reasons Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the devices required Radio guide systems in Sagrada Familia are only offered to groups of more than 9 people, and groups of more than 5 at Park Güell
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€102.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today