My Guide Website?
Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Skip-the-line Tour26 Reviews
Explore the work of architect Antoni Gaudi on a skip-the-line tour of Parc Güell and the Sagrada Familia Basilica. Enjoy breathtaking views from the top of one of the Sagrada Familia's towers.
- Skip the long lines and enjoy a long walk around the unique Parc Güell
- Marvel at the towering vaults and rich ornamentation of La Sagrada Familia
- Learn about the life and work of Antoni Gaudi in the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Witness stunning views of Barcelona from atop the basilica towers
DescriptionVisit Park Güell and Sagrada Familia on a 4.5-hour guided tour. Skip the lines and enter the park by the large staircase dominated by a mosaic tile dragon. See how the park is arranged around a central square, bordered by a snaking bench, and underneath how the roof is supported by Doric columns, resembling trees. Continue to Sagrada Familia and discover one of Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. Marvel at the stunning interior, with vaults reaching 70 meters. Visit the museum, and see drawings, plaster models and photos on the development of the basilica. Afterwards, the guide will leave you at the tower elevator. Take the elevator up and enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona.
IncludesMonolingual guide Radio guide system Entrance fee and guided visit in Sagrada Familia Basilica & Museum Fast-track entrance and guided visit at Park Güell Fast-track entrance and guided visit at Sagrada Familia Transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia Elevator access to the towers (only going up)
- The tour's 4.5-hour duration includes a visit to the towers and round-trip travel to the destination • Some walking is included during this tour so please wear comfortable clothes
- Only tours in English are guaranteed
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there may be a wait for access. Elevator operation is subject to cancelation depending on weather conditions or other major issues
- The tower visit will be without a guide. Leaving the tower may require walking down the stairs
- Children under 6 years, unaccompanied minors under 18 years, people with reduced mobility, and people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems are not permitted to visit the towers for safety reasons
- Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the devices required • Radio guide systems in Sagrada Familia are offered to groups of more than 9 people only, and groups of over 5 at Park Güell