Artistic Barcelona: The Best of Gaudi Afternoon Tour19 Reviews
See Barcelona, the capital of Catalan Art Nouveau, through the eyes the famous architect Antonio Gaudi from his most emblematic works like Casa Mila to his unfinished masterpiece the Sagrada Familia.
- Cruise past Gaudi's famous apartment buildings
- Visit Parc Guell, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stop at La Sagrada Familia Cathedral
DescriptionBarcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where famous architect Antoni Gaudi lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona. Visit Sagrada Familia Basilica, where you'll take an exterior walking tour of this impressive structure. Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece is Barcelona's most famous landmark. Then enjoy a visit at Gaudi's bizarre Parc Guell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Keep an eye on your watch–it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park! Continue on to Paseo de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned coach Tour operated in both English and Spanish Admission to Park Guell Walking tour Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation Entrance fee to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera”, or Casa Batlló Lunch Additional services Transport back to the meeting point
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip travel time to the destination
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts, and public works)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY