Barcelona: 2-Hour Montjuïc Guided Segway Tour7 Reviews
See the fantastical architecture of Barcelona from the top of the Mount Montjuïc on self-balancing Segway during a 2-hour tour. Discover the skyscrapers of the modern age, the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter and the boulevards of Poble Sec.
- See marvelous panoramic views of Barcelona with its ports and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the old fortress of the 17th century on top of Montjuïc
- Discover the beautiful natural parks of the mountain
- Take a look at the center of the city while visiting MNAC National Museum of Art of Catalonia
DescriptionStarting from the heart of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, you'll pass by the seaside of the Old Port. Entering the mountain, dive into the world of nature and magic views of the city and seaside. Passing through the different parks, there are a lot of them, you'll enter the square of Hotel Miramar and the station of the cable car, made especially for the Universale EXPO 1929. At this point, make a stop to enjoy the views and take some pictures. Then, you will go up to the top of the mountain, where Montjuïc Castle is situated 173 meters high above the sea with its fantastic view. On your way back downtown you will still have time to visit the Mirador de Alcalde, where you can admire the city coastline before climbing down the hills.
IncludesSegway driving lesson and test drive Guide Helmets Raincoats (in case of rain) Small bottle of water Gratuities
- Not recommended for people with mental disorders, coordination disorders, disorientation, taking tranquilizers, pregnant women or persons under 16 years of age
- Important information: mandatory identification (minimum age is 16-years-old)
- Comfortable shoes (not thin high heels)
- Persons in a non-sober (adequate) state are not allowed on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY