Barcelona and Sagrada Familia 2-Hour Tour by eScooter109 Reviews
See the highlights of Barcelona on a 2-hour tour by electric scooter. Learn the history of the city at monuments such as the Arc de Triomf and Port Olimpic. Marvel at Gaudi's unfinished basilica of La Sagrada Familia.
- See the sights of Barcelona by electric scooter
- Marvel at the unfinished basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Explore the historic neighborhood of Barceloneta and the regenerated Port Olimpic
- Discover more than you would on a walking tour
- Journey through Parc de la Ciutadella
DescriptionExplore the historic and modern neighborhoods of Barcelona by electric scooter on a 2-hour small group tour from the old Gothic neighborhood. Ride along Passeig de Colom to see the monument built in memory of Christopher Columbus. Get a stunning view of Montjuic mountain and see the district built for the 1992 Olympic Games. Enjoy the leafy lanes of Parc de la Ciutadella and discover the Palau del Parlament de Catalunya along the way. Be amazed by the unfinished masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia. Explore the former fishing village of Barceloneta and see the surrealist sculpture by the American pop artist Roy Lichtenstein at El Cap de Barcelona. Venture off the usual tourist path to discover some surprises along the way.
IncludesE-scooter Helmet Live guide Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Groups are limited to no more than 9 people for a more immersive and intimate experience
- The route is suitable for all fitness levels. For most of the time you will be using the bike lane network
- The e-scooter tours are designed for ages 12 and up. There is also a minimum weight restriction for e-scooter riders – 40 kg.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability