My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Dalí Cybernetic Exhibition Entry Ticket110 Reviews
Get an entry ticket to visit the Dalí Cybernetic Exhibition at the Ideal Barcelona gallery. Discover Dali's work through large-format projections, interactive installations, virtual reality, and more.
- Immerse yourself in Dali's dreamlike universe through innovative technologies
- Marvel at large-format projections and holograms of his most famous paintings
- Gain insight into the artist's mindset as you view his works through a new lens
- Visit the metaverse room, and experience total freedom of movement in VR
- Discover the future of art and technology and how they are developing together
DescriptionSee Salvador Dali's most famous works from a new perspective with an entry ticket to the Dali Cybernetic Exhibition held at the IDEAL Centre d'Arts Digitals in Barcelona. Marvel at large format projections, holograms, and more as you explore his surrealist universe. Embark on an immersive journey through the mind of the famous Spanish artist and gain insight into his way of thinking. Learn about Dali's open, ambitious, provocative, and scientific mindset as you wander through larger-than-life projections of his dreamlike paintings. The exhibition includes a metaverse room - a digital parallel universe - where you can interact with others. Embark on this virtual reality experience with total freedom of movement and spend fifteen minutes in Dalí's digital metaverse. Personalize your own digital avatar and stroll through a virtual space with others and see Dalí's most renowned works brought to life. Immerse yourself in an impossible journey through 4 of Dalí's environments par excellence: the sea, the sky, the desert, and the void. Complete your experience with a visit to the infinite room, an expansive hall in which the floor and all four walls have massive visual displays projected upon them.
IncludesDalí Cybernetic entry ticket Virtual reality headset
- The recommended visit is 1.5 hours The ticket has an entry hour and is valid for the entire day inside the exhibition Exit and re-entrance with the same ticket is prohibited