My Guide Website?
Barcelona eScooter Tour3 Reviews
Discover Barcelona's cultural highlights and famous landmarks and explore its hidden histories on a 2-hour guided E-Scooter tour.
- Get to know Barcelona with an experienced tour guide on an eScooter
- Explore the city's Gothic Quarter and Old Town
- Marvel with the sea views at Port Olímpic
- Visit the Parc de La Ciutadella, the oldest park of the city
DescriptionStart the 2-hour Barcelona eScooter Tour at the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter), the heart of the Old City, then go towards Port Vell where you’ll see the Columbus Monument and La Cara de Barcelona, two of the most important landmarks of Barcelona’s old harbour. Ride to Port Olímpic, constructed for the 1992 Summer Olympics, one of the city’s most popular leisure areas. Continue towards Nova Icaria Beach, Bogatell Beach, and Mar Bella Beach. While riding your eScooter you will enjoy amazing views from Barcelona’s best beaches and the Mediterranean Sea. Discover also the Arc de Triomf, a triumphal arch built by architect Josep Vilaseca i Casanovas, as the main access gate for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair. Explore the Parc de la Ciutadella, the largest and most important park of Barcelona. Located in the district of La Ribera, it’s the main green area in downtown Barcelona and here you will find beautiful gardens and amazing historical monuments. Get to know the medieval quarter of El Born, one of the most historic areas of Barcelona wher e you will find some of the oldest buildings in the city.
IncludesElectric Scooter Professional tour guide Training on eScooter Helmet Storage at the office for your personal belongings Insurance Food and drinks
- Young children can be accomodated with an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs
- Maximum 6 persons per guide, for a more exclusive and personalized tour. For bigger groups, you will have more than one guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now