My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Exclusive Sea Views Segway Tour16 Reviews
Segway along the modern bike lanes of Barcelona and up the hills of Montjuic. Visit iconic places such as the ancient Port Vell waterfront, the famous cable car, and get a view of Barcelona from the Miramar Gardens panoramic terrace.
- Explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter
- Segway along the seafront promenade to Port Vell
- See the monument to Columbus at the bottom of Las Ramblas
- Glide through the beautiful cactus park for amazing views of Barcelona
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean coastline from the Miramar Gardens
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive 1.5-hour Segway tour of Barcelona, with full Segway and helmet rental, and Segway training session before your start. Segway in an exclusive group of your friends and family, and escape the annoyance of crowds of strangers! Experience the Mediterranean breeze as you Segway the city’s sidewalks and bike paths for maximum comfort and safety. See the massive cruise ships come in to dock, and glide past the sandy beaches and palm trees of the seafront promenade. Venture down the narrow lanes of the Gothic Quarter, and discover Barcelona of the Middle Ages. Ride past the famous Las Ramblas to start climbing up the Montjuic hill, exploring beautiful botanical gardens with exotic plants, cactus, and palm trees as you go.
IncludesSegway training session Complimentary photo service Segway and helmet rental Raincoat in case of rain Bottle of water
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old and underage children can instead join a tour on e-bikes (Xiaomi) Sorry, but the minimum age for Segway riding was set by the Barcelona City Council
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included