Barcelona: Faces of the City Bike Tour1 Reviews
Explore the city of Barcelona as you ride your bike through hidden passages, across medieval squares, through lush parks, and along the beautiful shoreline. Discover the different faces of the city, and learn about its rich history on this relaxed tour.
- Explore the city by bike and avoid busy public transport
- Learn about the various faces of Barcelona while cruising through different neighbourhoods of this bustling Mediterranean city
- Discover the Old Town and the Art Nouveau district
- Admire the city's medieval squares, tree-lined alleys and lush parks
- Ride your bike on the sea promenade, enjoy the sunshine and the warm breeze of the Mediterranean sea
DescriptionThe tour begins in the heart of the Gothic Quarter at the bustling La Rambla. Meet your guide and then hop on your bike to explore this vibrant Mediterranean city. Start the tour with a ride around the quarter, through narrow medieval alleyways, and picturesque hidden squares. Then discover the romantic Borne district and cruise through the idyllic Sant Pere Quarter to see some of the most beautiful and interesting spots Barcelona has to offer. Glide around the streets of this urban jungle and marvel at the beauty of its many luscious parks. Then enjoy a ride along the beach and soak up the sunshine while immersed in the peaceful ambiance of the seaside. Feel the fresh breeze on your face as you ride along the beachfront, and admire the locals and tourists going about their day. Pass by the Olympic village next and see some of Barcelona’s most iconic urban art installations. There’s also the opportunity to marvel at a few of Gaudi’s lesser known works too. Finally, cycle through the wide tree-lined avenues of the breathtakingly beautiful Art Nouveau district and marvel at its famous palaces, before discovering the hidden gems of the Raval Quarter.
IncludesA bicycle A helmet A bottle of water Food Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability