My Guide Website?
Barcelona Full-Day GoCar Tour23 Reviews
Easy to drive, the funky yellow cars are the fun way to discover this amazing city. The custom GPS system shows you the route and the GoCar will talk, telling you stories about the sights around you.
- Experience the thrill of driving your own new and yellow electric GoCar
- Follow the tour routes and stop wherever and whenever you want
- Explore the GOthic Quarter, Montjuic, and other iconic areas
- Ride in style as you drive to FC Barcelona's stadium, Camp Nou
DescriptionDiscover Gaudi route and explore the upper part of Barcelona on a GoCar tour. With fantastic views of the city, pass by some of Gaudi's most iconic buildings including the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Torre Bellesguard. The electric GoCars seats 2 people. The middle of the day is spent in the Gothic Quarter and then a gentle climb up to the Montjuic area of the city, the theme of the tour. Home to the 1992 Olympic Games, the open roads and easy parking, make it a great place to grab some lunch. Finally, join up with the beach and shopping tour and follow the Mediterranean coast right the way to Diagonal Mar, with its massive shopping center and spectacular Telefonica Tower. As the sun begins to set, turn for home, passing through the up-and-coming Poble Nou area of the city, before arriving back at GoCar HQ.
IncludesUnlimited mileage GPS navigation system
- You must have a driving license valid in Spain
- You must make a deposit of €300 in the form of a credit card or cash
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€74.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today