My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Gourmet Evening Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in an evening of delicious modern Catalan cuisine and wine, on a journey through the gourmet food of authentic Barcelona.
- Visit 3 modern and traditional tapas bars beloved by locals
- Taste 5 Catalan wines
- Taste a variety of tapas
- Take a trip through the authentic food of the region
- Indulge in enough food for a complete meal
DescriptionPlease note that this description is an example and stops or tastes may vary depending on the season, day of the week, and group size. Regardless of where your tour goes, you always have a delicious experience. You'll start the evening by getting acquainted with the local food in the best way possible by sampling a range of different classic and modern small bites at a trendy tapas bar. Enjoy these shared small plates with a glass of Cava, a Spanish sparkling wine produced primarily in Catalonia. Next, visit a tapas bar that specializes in combining Catalan and Latin American cuisines. Sip a refreshing glass of white wine as well as a tasting of direct-from-the-tap vermouth. You’ll soon see (and hear) why this fortified wine is making a comeback. You'll also get to taste a variety of iconic Barcelona tapas and freshly prepared delights in which the owner pays respect to her native Argentina as well as her adopted home of Catalonia. End the evening on a high note at one of the most sought-after bookings in town. This is the place to be if you want to truly understand tapas culture in Barcelona. With a clear connection to its roots, you’ll see how Barcelona’s modern cuisine still pays respect to its tradition while looking forward to the future. Taste Catalonia’s rich reds, made by the owner himself, paired with dishes like melt-in-your-mouth Iberian pork or tender braised beef. By the end of your evening, you’ll have sampled the quintessential cuisine of Barcelona and discovered the larger history of tapas in the city.
IncludesLocal English-speaking food guide Expertly guided food tour 3 tasting stops Taste 5 different Catalan wines Taste a range of different tapas Small group of 10 people or fewer
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- This tour is in English.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegans.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease.
- If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please contact us at the time of the booking.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiac), Dairy free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€104.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today