Barcelona: Guided Sightseeing Tour by Segway8 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Barcelona by personal transporter on a 3-hour Segway tour of the city center. See much more than you would on a walking tour, including landmarks such as the Basilica de la Mercé and Arc de Triomf.
- Explore the beaches and monuments of Barcelona by Segway
- Glide along the famous tree-lined avenue of Las Ramblas
- Visit the old fishing district of Barceloneta
- Get some peace and quiet in Parc de la Ciutadella
- Discover the wonders of La Sagrada Familia
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful monuments of Barcelona from a fresh perspective on a 3-hour sightseeing tour by Segway. Get a personalized training session at the meeting point, and then glide down the famous Las Ramblas. Continue to the royal shipyards and statue of Christopher Columbus at the Old Port (Port Vell). Move on to the Moll de la Fusta and marvel at the shopping and entertainment complex of the Maremagnum. See the seafront W Hotel and other icons of the coastal city as you make your way towards the old fishermen's enclave of Barceloneta. Continue to the Olympic Village and Port Olimpic. Get a panoramic view of the skyline, including the emblematic Torre Agbar, and stop to try an authentic seafood fideuá by the sea. Get a feel for the city's hustle and bustle on Avenida Diagonal before entering the green oasis of Parc de la Ciutadella.
IncludesSegway and helmet Guide Personalized training Bottle of water Accident and legal liability insurance Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks
- You must be at least 15 years old to ride a Segway. Those under 15 years old are welcome to join and can get a high-end electric bike at a special rate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability