My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
Discover the wonders of Barcelona on this four hour, guided walking tour. Admire the world-famous Sargrada Familia and learn about its impressive architecture, then wander around the Gothic Quarter, bursting with unique charm and picturesque buildings.
- Admire the magnificence of the world-famous Sagrada Familia
- Retrace the steps of iconic artists including Gaudi and Picasso
- Explore the stunning Gothic Quarter with your local guide
- Learn about the city's fascinating history, architecture, and more
DescriptionThe tour begins at the Sagrada Familia, perhaps Barcelona’s most iconic landmark. Admire this impressive feat of architecture from the outside, and learn about the building’s designer, Antoni Gaudi. From here, pass by the Picasso Museum which is formed of five adjoining medieval buildings. Enjoy a short break to grab a bite to eat from a local tapas bar, or visit Picasso’s favorite restaurant, El Quattre Gats. Continue the tour into the charming Gothic Quarter next, the medieval heart of the city. As you explore the district's labyrinth of alleyways, marvel at the stunning Gothic architecture of the buildings that surround you. Along the way, look out for some of the city’s street art, which perfect blends in with the medieval buildings. Throughout the tour, listen to your guide share fascinating stories about this ancient quarter, as well as the history of its Jewish influence. There’s also time to visit either St Eulalia Cathedral or the Jewish Synagogue.
IncludesPrivate guide Entrance fees Food Gratuities
- • This is a private experience and can be customized to suit your interests. When booking, please provide information about the sights you would like to see most
- Please note, entry to the landmarks is not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now