My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Small Group Montserrat Hot-Air Balloon Ride39 Reviews
Enjoy the breathtaking views from a hot air balloon on this tour from Barcelona. See panoramic views of the Pyrenees and Monserrat, and cheers with a glass of champagne and a snack after landing.
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- Visit the monastery of Montserrat with the upgrade option
- Soar over the stunning mountain landscape
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
DescriptionTake an exclusive flight in a hot-air balloon on this tour. Admire the unique needle-shaped formations of Monserrat, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia. Finish your experience with a champagne toast. Start your tour early in the morning at the meeting point and head out to the flying zone, where you can help with the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, take off for a fantastic hour-long flight above the monastery and the surrounding area. Land the balloon and board a 4WD car to the take-off area, where your guide will be waiting for you. Enjoy a bubbly glass of champagne and some snacks with your guide to celebrate your hot-air balloon ride. With the upgraded option, continue your visit to the 1,000-year-old Benedictine Monastery, which houses the famous La Moreneta statue (visit not guaranteed). Depending on the season and timetable, enjoy a performance of the boys' choir singing. After finishing your sightseeing, taste the typical Catalan dessert mel i mató (cheese drizzled with honey) from one of the local farmers.
IncludesBalloon flight (approximately 1 hour) Round-trip transportation from Barcelona Assistance from a 4WD vehicle throughout the activity with a permanent radio connection to the balloon Insurance Snack and champagne toast (non-alcoholic beverages and water available) Flight certificate signed by the pilot Photostory Mel i mató desert tasting Visit to Benedictine Monastery (if option selected)
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date
- There is no weight limit but if your weight is over 100 kilograms (220 lbs) please contact with us before your tour date
- Pickups are available from the City Center.
- Pickup times depend on the season (Winter 07:00 / Summer 06:00).
- You will be informed of your pickup time and details between 4-5 pm the day before your tour.
- On Saturdays and Sundays there may be delays in the tour due to the high number of visitors to the monastery.