Sagrada Família and Park Güell Guided Tour36 Reviews
Explore two of the largest and most impressive works of architect Antoni Gaudi - Park Güell and Sagrada Família — in one tour. Start at Park Guell with your English-speaking guide, then enjoy free time before heading to Sagrada Familía.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the stunning Park Güell, where nature and architecture fit seamlessly together
- Visit the Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO-listed masterpiece of Catalan Modernist architecture
- Learn about Gaudì’s life and architecture from your expert local English-speaking guide
DescriptionFirst, head to Park Güell, a magnificent outdoor masterpiece that is a true testament to Gaudí’s love of and obsession with nature. Step through a heavy set of doors covered in hand-carved vines and find yourself beneath rows and rows of tree-like pillars that seem to reach up all the way to the heavens. See vibrant, colorful tile mosaics cover all surfaces, including the famous “El Drac” lizard statue at the park’s entrance. After the visit to Park Güell, enjoy free time before making your own way to the Sagrada Familia meeting point. Then, skip the long entrance lines and get straight into the heart of the Basilica of the Sagrada Família. Discover Gaudí’s most ambitious project draws over 3 million visitors to Barcelona per year. Today, it’s the most visited building in Spain.
IncludesExpert, English-speaking tour guide Small groups of 25 people or fewer Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia Entrance ticket to the Park Güell Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide Gratuities Transportation from/to Park Güell or the Sagrada Familía Hotel pick-up/drop off Food/beverages
- The local partner is unable to accommodate visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, this tour is not recommended for customers with health conditions
- You will have free time between the end of the Park Güell visit and the start of the Sagrada Familia tour
- No transportation is provided and you will have to find your own way to both meeting points
- The guide on the Park Güell tour will be more than happy to give you directions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY