Barcelona Insiders Segway Tour 1.5h132 Reviews
Enjoy this 1.5-hour Segway tour in Barcelona, an ideal place for a fun and cultural glide. Discover the history of the city as you effortless less glide to the famous sights including Arc de Triomf, the Port Olimpic, and the Christopher Columbus Memorial.
- Explore the breathtaking sights of Barcelona
- Enjoy a cultural and fun glide around Barcelona
- Learn how to ride a Segway
- See the Arc de Triomf, Passeig de Lluís Companys, La Ciutadella Parc, and the Christopher Columbus Memorial
- Pass the Maremagnum Shopping Center, Barceloneta, and the Port Olimpic
DescriptionOn this 1.5-hour tour you’ll explore the sights in Barcelona by Segway. Before you start the tour, you’ll be instructed on the correct use of the Segway for your security. That way you can relax and discover the details of the tour. The tour starts at the Arc de Triomf, traverses through Passeig de Lluís Companys to La Ciutadella Parc, and then continues on to the Christopher Columbus Memorial. You then return alongside the Maremagnum Shopping Center and ride the waterfront towards Barceloneta and the Port Olimpic. There, you enjoy the Mediterranean breeze before you return to the base and conclude the tour.
IncludesSegway PTi2 Helmets Tour guide Free training time before the tour Storage for your personal belongings Insurance
- It is recommended to dress and accessorize according to the weather and season conditions. Helmets will be provided.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now